Pages

Hello there, peoplez!

It is the morning after.
The morning after I read Tumblr was getting acquired by Yahoo.
Most of the magic got lost in that split second when I read all about it. 
Tumblr wants to make some profit, Yahoo will probably add advertisements everywhere and anywhere. Thus, if that were to happen, Tumblr would lose its virginity. Such a pristine micro-blogging website where we all shared for nothing in return.
So... if everybody seems to take profit from what they can I have decided that I will too. 
Hence, I declare inaugurated this new blog adventure that will be accompanied by some advertising.
Why? 
Let's be honest. I do not live on thin air and I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone if I can enjoy what I do and also earn some money out of it. 
Awesomeness would be to be able to make a living out of it. You know jobs are scarce, so if so many others can make a living out of it, why shouldn't I?
Would I like to become a published writer? That is sort of a given. But one must not start the house from the roof, so to speak.
So it is just me, same old me. Just with a few advertisements here and there (if I get Google's approval) that you can feel free to click and help me or not click and just pretend they are not there.
So no, I didn't sell my soul to the devil. 
But I'm going to be realistic and go for it. So does Tumblr, so does everyone else.
We are virgins no more.
Hope you have a nice visit around my blog and that you subscribe so you do not miss a thing.
Also, if you feel like it, feel free to spread the word!
Fluent Sarcasm is moving house but will keep the original one fed and alive. 
Just ready to go bigger, better and uncut. 
Enjoy!


Don't forget to follow this blog! Thank you!

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

¡Hola! - Elena, you are everywhere! I look forward to reading more of your adventures here, if and when the time comes.

Antenna Helena said...

Well, if I want to go it a step further than just being a hobby I better be everywhere! Thanks for following me!

Unknown said...

Ja ja ja - and visa versa!

Post a Comment