Pages

Im on TV (June 2010)

The most unusual thing happened to me last Sunday night.
I was at home, sitting on the couch, watching The Godfather II. It was about midnight and there was silence on the street.
All of the sudden I begin to hear people screaming and laughing. Next thing I know is: the doorbell starts ringing. I go and open the door and there is a camera and a Tv reporter filming and making me questions.
They came into my living room and started to ask me questions about how much did I pay for attending to the University, how much my rent was, what would I change in order to improve…
Yes just like that: A celebrity called Aída Nízar, very famous here in Spain, was asking my name and all of the following that I already mentioned.
After the interview they left with the same speed they came.
I must say that I was in such a state of shock that all I did was to light up a cigarrete, sit down and keep watching the film.
It wasn’t until the next day that I realized that next friday I’m gonna be on TV talking about politics, economy, studies, etc…
People still don’t believe what I say. They’re all gonna get together, sit down and watch this TV show next Friday.
I hope at least it makes sense all that I said. From now on, maybe, when I’m home I’m gonna try to wear nicer clothing. Just in case the President comes knocking at my door. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment